Invite The Frugal CrediTnista to speak at your next event!
Netiva “The Frugal CrediTnista” Heard is a Financial Empowerment Coach who is extremely passionate about educating, equipping, and empowering consumers to confidently transform their finances!
Her enthusiasm and spirited delivery will motivate your group to improve their overall financial health and implement her strategies right away.
Speaking & Workshop Topics Include:
- Pockets, Purses & Purpose – How to Assertively Align Your Money w/Your Purpose (Most Requested)
- Soar Your Credit Scores! 9 Steps to A Better FICO – My Signature Credit Improvement Plan Broken Down Into 9 Actionable Steps
- Be A Debt Rebels – Tips, Tactics & Strategies for Destroying Debt & Living Debt Free!
- Boss Budgets! – My 9 Steps to Budget Mastery
- “Navient; You’re FIRED!” – Understanding Student Loans, Repayment Options & Forgiveness Programs (Federal)
- Rent 2 Home Challenge – Home Ownership Planning from A – Z
Don’t see exactly what you need? Let’s discuss a customized plan tailored to your audience’s needs!
For more information about booking The Frugal CrediTnista at your next event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Da Bomb! We learned so much from you today. Beautiful Spirit, indeed! ~ C. Iris, Bossette Academy
Thank you Netiva Heard I have already positioned myself to make more connections as you stated and found a meeting with Real Estate professionals on the very topic that made all of us so excited! ~ J. Hawk, Epiphany Essentials Wealth & Wellness Conference
You did an excellent job speaking to our college-bound students! I know if they listen to you they will not make the same mistakes that so many of us moms and dads made. THANK YOU! ~ N. Burnett; Junior Achievement Chicago
Thank you sooooo much for speaking on our International Women’s Day Panel! You were absolutely AMAZING! ~ S. Abirago; International Women’s Day Financial Success Panel
This was our first employee wellness function and you have proven that we need to serve our employees just as well as we serve our communities! Thank you!!! ~ J. Anderson